Sunday, February 23, 2014

A bit of an introduction....

I know, I know. From the sounds of the title, you are all thinking I'm one of those moms who doesn't do much. WRONG! I am the catch-all mom. The take the babies wherever they need to go, work, clean, cook and help the neighbors mom! Apparently I am also now a budding author (time will tell how that goes).

I am writing this due to the misconception that moms who only work part time have it SO easy. I wish some days I could go back to my full time retail management position. Running a retail store and managing a small army of employees is a cake walk compared to managing a house, 2 small children, and a part time job. I thought I was getting it easy. What I gave myself was a constant headache.

THIS will be my reminder that just because moms quit their full time jobs, does NOT mean they get to sit and watch daytime television and hang out being a "lady who lunches". Ladies (and the husbands you send this to so they shut up), this is a real life account of what it's like to be a stay at home mother during the day and a part time worker at night.

No comments:

Post a Comment