Tuesday, April 8, 2014

My posting delay


Hello, my friends. I have been away. Well not really, I've been here. But I've been busy. I set out on a mission this weekend and I did it. I actually did it.

I wanted to revoke my previous name I gave myself. I am (or was) a non-finisher. Let me be clear, I still am. I procrastinate a lot and don't always finish. Usually I don't finish. Ok, almost always I don't finish what I start.

I believe I have adult ADHD, or I always did. I simply can't finish just about anything. BUT!!!! I finished something this weekend. I finished an entire blanket. A whole one. And it's big enough to cover my entire son. And I'm talking Child 1, the big kid.

I was really proud of myself that I did it. I can make small stuff no problem, so it seems like Child 2 reaps the benefits. Keep in mind, Child 1 used to reap the benefits, but then he grew. And kept growing. And making him stuff is like a chore.

But, I felt he really could use something very nice. We are running the nightmare course right now. In my head, a blanket that Mommy made might help make him feel safe. I don't think it will work, but anything was worth a try.

Here my friends, is why I've been absent. But I am now back, and will post my regular bitchiness again. I've been storing up some good stuff so keep an eye out the next couple days.

No comments:

Post a Comment